Saturday, February 11, 2017

You are my queen...


With the rays of the Sun,
I will make your crown,
With the fabric of space,
I will make your gown,
With the rings of  Saturn,
I will make your throne,
As you are my queen,
You are my queen,
Honey shower your love on me,
Like a never ending rain,
Never ending rain.
 ~~~

I am wearing...
  
 Gown and Crown: {POSH PIXELS} Sakura Gown - Gown in sizes Belleza (Freya,Isis,Venus), Maitreya, Slink Physique and Hourglass, Fitted for standard size, Classic Sizes L to XXS. 
Necklace and Earrings: HUDSON's Co Group Gift - My Hearts Platinum Set Finely Detailed in Golds and Platinum's is a Group Gift, go grabs yours!
Hair: TRUTH VIP - February Char 
Mesh Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Skin: Glam Affair - Susan Applier - Jamaica 02, found @ The Epiphany (Doors close on February 15th)
Makeup:  je suis...lelutka lips no. 005 - [nudes],  Eye: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Essentials Lelutka Applier Set
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Lighting: LumiPro 2017





















No comments:

Post a Comment