Friday, February 24, 2017

Mr Bartender

Oh dear friend of mine
I need to tell you about me and my wine
It always goes down so smooth
All of my cares it does soothe

Then when I go home 
To my frig I do roam
Inside another bottle of wine does set
So needless to say another glass I get

Then my eyes starch to blurling
Ants my worchs starch to slurching
Jist wunch I tellch waach agret friegs zha ares
Angs jist menbers thizisg way i donst goes ta bars


 Props: [CIRCA] - "New Years" Bar Set -  was released at SWANK - Jan '17:   Now I know its nearly March and this set was released in January but I feel its good for any time of year and fits perfectedly in small spaces if living or club space is small. Don't you love the lights at the front of the bar!

This Set includes the following...
  • Retro Cocktail Bar - Gold/Silver (12 pos), for Male and Female and Bartender
  • 3 Gold Stools, Right, Left and Center - each with 8 poses
  • Deco Light Sconce - Silver
  • Deco Chandelier - Silver
  • Holiday Strands - Stars & Snowflakes 
  • Mini Tree w/ Lights - Silver/Gold (not shown in image)
  • Nesting Tables w/ Tealight Tree
  • Highback Chair - Silver Damask (22 pos)
  • One Drink Shaker & Cocktail (giver)
  • One Martini Glass - empty

I added in this scene also from CIRCA "Starlight" - Candle Lantern Hanging Set which was at the SaNaRae round Dec 26th 0 Jan 18th.  BUT....its now in the CIRCA marketplace listing.   Go check it out!



  • The next thing I wanted to share with you this this new lovely cocktail dress. Can we say sexy? mmmhmm Yes! This gorgeous dress is call Lilith and made by EvelineIntheBox. Now let me tell you more about this. It comes in 10 colors. But wait... you have a choice of 6 different designs! Each with 10 colors. Its available in Damask, Linen, Satin *worn in image above*, Stained, Floral and just Lilith which has bold color-recolors.  Not enough options? No, well the texture changing hud comes with transparency options to make your dress 25 percent sheer up to 50 percent sheer! GASP! Get these in the in-world store or in the marketplace.



  •  We're not done yet. Did you notice the earrings and that nice necklace hanging about my neck? Its by Nord Embel'Lys Jewelry. Go ahead, click the image to get a better larger view. Isn't it gorgeous?


Let me tell you a bit about this set. It comes, obviously, with earrings and a necklace.  The necklace consist of the long chain with the pendant and then the short chain, so you can wear them together or separate. Each chain and earrings has it own hud which controls the metal options so you can customize it to your attire. The earring and long necklace hud has 7 metal choices for your chains and 12 gem choices...Oh did I mention the name of this?  Pierres de Naissance which means  'Birth stones' in French.  There is also a male version of this as well! Check it out at the in-world store or Marketplace.






Other notable mentions:



 Worn on extra girl in 1st image: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment