Monday, March 6, 2017

There are women in my closet

 “There are women in my closet, hanging on the hangers. a different woman for each suit, each dress, each pair of shoes. I hoard clothes. My makeup spills from the bathroom drawers, and there are different women for different lipsticks.”
― Marya Hornbacher


That quote above can certainly pertain to most of us Second Life women. I certainly hoard the shoes, and hair! Omg...if you could see my Second life closet... smh.  Lol. Anyways... I saw this outfit by anny's Fashion and loved it on me. My first thought was, hair....I wanted to wear short hair with it so it didn't cover the collar. This dress certainly looks great with any hair but my personal taste would to wear your hair up or a pixie cut. This is a well made, nicely textured dressed that comes in a variety of sizes, including .. Slink, Slink-H and Maitreya as well as 5 sizes fitmesh (L - M - S - XS - XXS)

I paired this dress with shoes also by anny's Fashion.



Other notable mentions:

No comments:

Post a Comment