Thursday, November 16, 2017

I cannot wait for you to get here...

I think of you
and when you lay here
looking at me
between the pillow canyons
with hot words leaping across
melting into my psyche
expanding my perceptions
of who we are
and where we can go
with hot lips leaping across
and i wonder
what your mouth will taste like
what your skin will smell like
what it will feel like on top of you
until flipped around and pinned down
with you on top of me this time around
i imagine you laughing at me
with those kind eyes
that know how to break the silence
and see beyond words or bodies and skin
and i cannot wait for you to get here



What I am wearing...

Other mentions: 

The Salacity Mission Bed - EXCLUSIVE AT THE   XXX EVENT  - November Round - Starts Nov 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment