Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Winter's Day

 Faint Music Rings in the wold and dell,
The tinkling of a distant bell,
Where homestead lights with friendly glow,
Glimmer across the drifted snow.
 - L.M. Montgomery

What I am wearing ...
  • Poncho cape: ! Glitterati ! - Jackie Cape Set - Brown in standard sizes from XL to XS
  • Hair:  TRUTH VIP Gift - PomPom Hat Irenka 
  • Mesh Head:  Bento Mesh Head SIMONE 2.00 by LeLutka
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Lucrezia ~ American tone - found at uber
  • Eye MakeUp: Makeup that comes with the Lucrezia American Tone by Glam Affair
  • Lip Color: [Stellar] Bombshell Lipstick "Perfect Nude" GIFT! *found on the marketplace*
  • Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Brown
  • Lighting:  LumiPro
  • Winter Scene:  Emberotic's Retreat http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Dreamer/88/36/1204 *changes with the seasons*

I am a big fan of ponchos and wrap around and all those lovely snugly Fall and Winter wear. So when
I had the opportunity to try Glitterati's Cape I took it. Glitterati also has some Leather pants in with the pack but for my look I only choose the Poncho. I really love the brown tones she used with the large plaid pattern and the feel of warmth I can only imagine my 2nd Life avatar must be feeling.
Helping to set my look of a Winter Day is an awesome Mesh hair by Truth with a Pom Pom Hat.
The setting is a winter scene set up on my sim beyond my store. Feel free to visit !






No comments:

Post a Comment