Sunday, January 1, 2017

Along the way


The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way. Reflecting back on 2016 I've not been to a lot of places, aside from a weekly trip to the grocery store, but my memories are still vivid of the places I have been in years past so I shall reflect on those. As for people, I am a hermit so don't know a lot of people. I've met people who has used me over and over and although I could see that, others around them seen nothing, perhaps they were not the ones being used.  I've learned to keep to a few friends, and those few friends I love deeply and dearly and will forever cherish them.  Those are the people I will build new memories with for the year 2017 and I'll set any negative emotion aside and set forth to enjoy a New Year of friendship, kindness, happiness and joy.  I hope your new year will be filled with the same.

I am wearing ...

  • Jacket Top Combo and Capri jeans: This cute Denim Fringe Jacket and jeans comes in sizes Slink Hourglass & Physique, Isis, Freya,Venus, Maitreya, and standard sizes L to XXS. *Arcane Spellcaster*Ak-Creations is the designer of this product. Also with this product is a cute black scarf to wear around your neck.
  • Mesh Head:  Bento Mesh Head SIMONE 2.00 by LeLutka
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Lucrezia ~ American tone - found at uber
  • Eye and Lip MakeUp: Makeup that comes with the Lucrezia American Tone by Glam Affair
  • Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Brown
  • Lighting:  LumiPro
  • Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment