Thursday, October 26, 2017

Ghostly Savior

I was walking home late one night
holding my flash light tight.
Out of the corner of my eye
I caught what I thought I spied
A little girl dressed in white. 

I held my breath as I turned my head,
Hearing a thump my heart stopped dead.
The little girl vanished in a blink,
But then I heard a clink.
And my heart skipped a beat.

Goose bumps raised upon my skin,
as the girl appear again.
Her dress was bloody, her appearance pale
She pointed at me and open her mouth
as if to yell. 

I gasped in horror and stumbled backwards
off the roadside at this ghastly sight.
But then I watched a car pass right though her 
and emotions overwhelmed me as started to realize,
this ghost, this little girl, just saved my life.



 I am wearing...






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment