Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hello Tuesday!



I decided to go shopping today in one of my favorite shopping areas in Second Life on a day that saves me money! Hello Tuesday!  *happy dance for the savings*. I picked me up some poses, some spookie trees and some Bee Designs gatcha autumn items (i didn't get a rare..pouts). I wanted to look comfortable and cool...i mean...warm...its autumn now you know where I live, so I wore this wonderful outfit by Ashmoot!  This complete attire, glasses, earrings, necklace, bracelet, ring, stockings, shoes, handbag and Sweater/Skirt can be purchased at DESIGNER CIRCLE ITEMS/ 165th Round.
At the end of this round you can purchase these items at Ashmoot's mainstore.

AsHmOoT_A/W CoLL_Sweather+MSkirt
 Click above image for close up of jewelry


Other things upon my body...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment