Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Stroll

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
What I am wearing...

I always wanted a coat in 2nd life! I was always too busy myself making sweaters during the winter or other casual clothes or sexy outfits to bother much with my own.  So when I saw the opportunity to wear this awesome coat, I took it cause well...its 55L right now at the Fifty5L Thursday sale! Head over to Loordes of London and check out their items and get that coat and while there check out all the other great items they have for sale! Oh let me add. it comes in standard sizing but i had no problem with it fitting my maitreya body...and...Its really nice quality texturing!

In Picture below shows better the jewelry I picked up for 10L at a Cart sale some time ago, the store still there and the cart sales are still going on so hurry over to Luminesse and see all their fine and exotic jewlry!   This Outfit is now saved in my appearances! Happy Dance



No comments:

Post a Comment