Friday, December 9, 2016

Snow Queen


Wild her eyes are as the sea
When northern winds blow lustily.
Her queenly robes are white as snow,
But flaming diamonds on them glow,
And many a precious stone.
Of green ice builded is her throne:
Polar bears her watch-dogs are--
Her only lamp, an evening star.

~~~~ 



~~~~ 

I am so in love with the look I put together here! 7 Deadly s[K]ins skin Anyk is showcased
on her sales board with system body face but it comes with 6 omega appliers for mesh heads. I tried this on my Logo Alex face and it gave me an eh... thought.., the lips were way too big for that face! So I remember Catwa's Sara Mesh Head and went WHOA! What a beauty! The Skin is complemented by !IT! Glossy Glam Lipstick and Jewelry and Maitreya mesh body is complimented by Whymiscal Marketplace Ice Queen Wedding Gown which made me feel like a Queen as I walked around an icy sim.. pretending like as I was pointing at things they would turn into ice-cycles.  Oh dear me, hehe. Thank you all for providing great items to feed my imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment