Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Holidays....

May the coming moments of holiday,
Be filled with tons of laughter and love!
Forget all your worries,
And enjoy these memorable days to the fullest!!
Season’s Greetings and Holidays Wishes!


 I am Wearing...
(in this post are a few personal creations that I haven't released to the public so if i don't mention it here then its not available)
  • Pose: Eternal Dream Poses Making Gifts with Package Prop. @ Cosmopolitan     (Previously @ The Frozen Fair).  I am really in love with Eternal Dream Poses. Since finding them I have visited the store and made myself a shopping list! Can never have too many poses! I was really impressed by the amount of action poses for RP they had! 
  • Mesh Bento Head: - LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.00 - Was just released by Lelutka today! I just had to get it.  Sad thing about this mesh bento head is none of my skin seem to fit as I wanted and didn't have time to shop around for a new skin so I used an old one i made myself last year. She does provide a list however of Skin Developers who makes skins for her mesh head so I'll be hitting them up tomorrow!
  • Mesh Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes  - Green
  • Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara  
  • Pants: - Found in the Patrice Jacket and Jeans n Boot by Emberotic's Fashion Designs

What he is wearing

 Other Notable Objects - House is call Rose Mansion and found at LA GALLERIA 
 Also from LA GALLERIA is the Christmas Tree, Mantel, Garland and Cards on Fireplace mantel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


W

No comments:

Post a Comment