Thursday, December 15, 2016

Longing to hear from you...

Miles can never come in between us...
You are always on my mind & in my thoughts....and just a phone call away.


  • Sweater: Winter Knit T-Shirt with HUD by HUDSON's Clothing Co.  Select Different colors and textures for the Shirt Base/Collar/Cuffs and Buttons along with tinting them
    all separately to get even more variety. Sweaters come in Standard fitmesh sizes along with fits for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
  •  Jeans: Etched Lace Denim Jeans with mesh body Appliers by
    HUDSON's Clothing Co.
  • Necklace: By fame femme - Milana Chocker. I found this adorable choker under the tree today for free at Cosmopolitan, 12 days of Christmas, go get yours today cause i think they changing out the gifts every day!
  • Hair: By Truth  Xia Variety Pack
  • Skin: Lara Hurely - Gia Midtone Skin
  • Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara  
  • Mesh Head: CATWA - Candy
  • Mesh Eyes: Ikon Hope Eyes  - Brown


 I love that I was able to use the texture changing hud to get just about any color I wanted my top to be..even down to the trim. I also love the pattern designs chosen for this top. Of course i choose to make my sweater green! :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment