Saturday, December 17, 2016

I feel like a Princess...

I'm Practically A Disney Princess

I'm practically a Disney Princess,
I even own a dress.
And I mean when it comes to math homework,
I'm definitely a damsel in distress.

I'm practically a Disney Princess,
I sing loud and dance around,
I mean sure it's only when I'm home alone and off key,
but I'd just die if I was found!

I'm practically a Disney Princess,
Just like Aurora or Snow,
I spend days on end asleep in bed,
I'm never woken with a kiss though...

I'm practically a Disney princess,
So where's my stinkin' crown!
I'm ready to rule, done wasting my life
waiting for some prince to come around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am wearing... 
  •  Gown: *.:Shake:.* Deco Gown Pink- This outfit comes in the SL Fitted mesh Standard sizes XXS-L and Fitted mesh sizes for Maitreya, Belleza, & Slink and comes in Pink, Black and Red colors. This dress added with the jewelry...made me feel regal! I was walking about sims imagining folks bowing to me.....I know I know its a silly thought...but its my 2nd life right? lol
  • JewelryLa Reine Celte - All the jewelry you see in images are by Nord Embel'Lys Jewelry. I was in complete awe over this set of jewelry. It has a hud for each set pieces. Bracelets, Upper arm, Ring, Necklace, etc, all control by its own hud. You can resize to fit with the hud and change the gems on the pieces. This is very well made jewelry! There are many pieces to what I am wearing, some pieces not shown in image.  Complete Set ( Short Necklace + Necklace + Earrings 1&2 + Bracelets ( Upperarm/Forearm 2 x 2 ) + Ring + Circlet + Crown + Ruff ). Ya'll go check it out!
  • Hair: Truth Hair - Sugar
  • Skin:  Lara Hurely - Gia Midtone Skin
  • Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara  
  • Mesh Head: CATWA - Candy
  • Mesh Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes  - Green
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment