Monday, December 12, 2016

I've been waiting....

... for a girl like you.
So long
I've been looking too hard, I've waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find
I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone
When you love someone


I am wearing...
  • Gown:  Audrey Gown Emerald by Emerald Couture. Comes in Black, Blue, Gold, Red, Silver, Tangerine and Emerald. Sizes are Classic Standard sizing Large to XXSmall. Outfit comes with these nice long arm gloves with hand posing hud which I found cool because you could pose one hand in 1 pose and the other hand in a different pose. The outfit also come unrigged pumps not shown in image. This Outfit can be fount at InspirationalSL - Them Hollywood Glam Event.
  • Hair: Emma by !IT!  Is an Exclusive found at December round of Twel12ve Event. This short hair style I thought was perfect for the dress. It left the shoulders reveled and also left the back of the dress view open as well. The Hair comes in a wide variety of color options so you'll be sure to find the perfect tone for you.
  • Pose: Edita by Eternal Dream which was at the Cosmopolitan Room in November. Be sure to visit the inworld store and test out the fabulous poses. I found them very well made and pleasing to the eye.
  • Skin: Lara Hurely - Gia Midtone Skin
  • Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara  
  • Mesh Head: CATWA - Candy
  • Mesh Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes  - Green
  • Guy in background - Dargost Volos MINE, hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment