Friday, December 23, 2016

Omg Its Christmas Eve!

I've Been Waiting For Christmas

I've been waiting for Christmas,
And it's almost here.
I've been waiting for Christmas,
Santa's getting near.
Can't you hear the sleigh bells ringing?
Reindeer up so high.
Can't you hear the children singing,
As they watch the sky?
-- Short Christmas Poems --



LOL, I really...really wanted to use these poses for a screen shot. Almost a little too late for the season being Christmas eve is....... ummmm hours a way for me.  These poses meant a lot to me cause it has reflected past experiences of Christmas past.  I love to decorate my tree and climbing on a step stool is common for me, being I am only 5 feet 1, yea i am short! I've lost my footing in years past and caught by my husband (thankfully), lol. The other gal in the picture is also me...frustration over the entire ordeal of the Holiday Season. Sometimes life gets us down and the spirit of the season seems to be lost to us. When that happens to me I usually find it again by reaching out to ones I love but might not have heard from for a while....or by stopping by the grocery store and picking up extra groceries and giving it to the donations for the local food pantry outside the market.  I also found it by simply listening to holiday music and and reflecting on all that is good in my life and realizing that the good out weights the bad in memories and experiences. What ever your situation may be, I hope that you find the spirit of the holiday season, and I wish you all a very.....Merry Christmas.

++++++++++++++++

I am wearing.... 

  • Feature Artist to help me inspire this image: Outfits on the gals...*Mellow Set for Her* by House of Ruby Available exclusively at InspirationSL event, starts 18th December 2016 for 3 weeks, after event it will be at store & marketplace.  6 colours - Cranberrry, Midnight, Sea Green, Silver, Slate, and Umber. Appliers for Maitreya, Slink and Omega.
  •  Poses: Le Poppycock *I Got You* B Couples Pose and Le Poppycock *Warm Fuzzies* -Little things.
  • Mesh Bento Head (girl being caught): - LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.00 - 
  • Mesh Body: - Maitreya Lara 
  • Mesh Eyes: Ikon Sovereign Eyes  - Green
  • Skin:  Lara Hurely - Gia Midtone Skin
  • Mesh Head (girl in frustration): CATWA - Candy 
  • Santa Hat with Hair on caught girl: *ARGRACE* Winter Gift 2016 / Female
  • Santa Hat and Red Pants on Him: Emberotic's Fashion Designs - Ho Ho Ho Male Holiday Outfit
  • Green Hat on Her: From ~ Naughty but Nice GREEN ~ Holiday Outfit @ Emberotic's Fashion Designs 
  • Other Notable Objects - House is call Rose Mansion and found at LA GALLERIA  Also from LA GALLERIA is the Christmas Tree

     He is also wearing:

     


 

No comments:

Post a Comment